Monday, February 20, 2012

Dont get me wrong..

With my previous post. I am madly in love! With the most irritating human being on the planet. :)

Anyway, today is dragging on.. I have a pile of clothes the size of Mt. Fiji I still need to fold. Not to mention at least cleaning the kitchen and making dinner. I finally bought a new blender, another cheap ass blender.. but it blends! I'm feeling a bit inspired by it. (My life can be boring..) I'm hoping to make a new soup. I think Honey hates when I make soup. It's not enough food. I say, oh well!

I don't know how to place a link in my post.. I'm still new to all this. On allrecipes.com (I always use recipes there.) I think I'll try the azteca soup. ;)

LauReN~


2 comments:

  1. Type whatever it is you want to link. For example "This recipe for Azteca Soup" then highlight it. Then go to the tool bar and hit "LINK" and copy and paste the web address you want it to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :D and your comment actually reminded me I had to make dinner. Lol.

    ReplyDelete