Saturday, February 4, 2012

Since I have a moment..

I'd like to tell you why, out of all things, I've named this blog.. my blog.. get over it. This is a phrase I hear in my head all day. Sometimes its in a situation where M has taken his 5th poo in an hour and I'm not stoked.. I dislike diaper changing but I love my baby. So what do I do? Get the fuck over it, hold your nose and expect it to happen 1,000,000 more times.. stupid crap like I didn't wanna do the dishes. So I didn't. I felt guilty and lazy. The lazy part kills me. I don't wanna seem lazy. I simply tell myself either get up and do it or let it go.. a nicer way of saying it. Lol. Then there are more serious things, things I'm completely stuck under. Willing myself to please just get over it.. find the strength to get passed it and move on with your life! Its much harder than I thought. Dealing with the difficulty of parenting.. relationships rotting and wondering if they were ever really there.. losses, devastating ones.. money.. infedelity.. depression.. my list of baggage goes on and on. I could write a fucking novel. Not what I wanna do. What I wanna do is get over it. All of it. Get the negative bs out of my life because its been dragging me down for too long. I'm here to vent. I'm here to make fun. Have fun!  And to release every negative fiber in my soul by expressing it. Not hidden under lock and key so its still only me who knows. I've been so lost lately. I don't feel like I exsist outside of bottles and cartoons. I'm using this blog as therapy. To fix myself and get over it. Gn!

LauReN~

No comments:

Post a Comment