Monday, February 6, 2012

Not so super SUPERBOWL..

Yesterday was big Alex's first day off in a couple weeks!  Instead of staying home catching up on cleaning or something we packed up our kids and headed to my mom's to watch the SUPERBOWL.

I'm not a football fan. I could go my whole life never watching it again and be fine. Alex doesn't watch football either. (How lucky am I!?) But its the SUPERBOWL.. A perfect excuse to BBQ and drink beer. That's my favorite part! I hadn't seen my sisters in weeks so i was happy to go.

Time Warner Cable is having some kind of dispute with a couple channels. This happens once a year. Then the remove those channels from their cable until they sort it out. This year it was NBC, CW, and fox.

Incase you didn't notice.. I listed that channel showing the freakin' football game..

Time Warner was giving its customers an antenna in hopes we could "pick up" the game.  Now, I'm sure it worked for some people but after an hour of fucking around with it WE GAVE UP! We watched a movie. Still had some BBQ and drank some beer.  I suffered no great loses! Lol.

I can't help but think about the poor people who did care. Couldn't watch it and are pissed!!! I'm glad I'm not working for Time Warner. Sorting through all that hate mail! That's all.

LauReN~

No comments:

Post a Comment