Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sick kids, toothache, and whatever the hell else.

I'm holed up at my mother's house. Our electricity is off. Its been a while since that happened. We were supposed to pay it yesterday but with the shocking out come of our tax return we actually forgot. Going home last night wasn't a good idea since my fucking car is dead and broken and the kids had to go back to the doctor.. again.. I stayed here, in walking distance to the pediatrician.. just to realize that A's insurance card expired 3 days ago!!! I filled out the paperwork.. Why I didn't get the new one??? I'm not sure.

I can be disorganized. I admit it.

I spent most of the day dying, yes DYING!!! In pain. A miserable toothache. More like a whole face, I wanna claw this tooth out of my skull, kind of torture. Its temporarily over.

About the time my death pain was calming down we were back at our house, collecting supplies, in the dark. As my luck would have it my in-laws show up.. to our dark and dirty house!!!! I was embarrased. Beyond words. She was bringing new clothes for the kids.. they didn't just leave. No, they wanted to hang around.. They ended up kidnapping one of my babies. (Little break!) I miss him..

So, here I am. I wanna go home. Even if its pitch black.

LauReN~

Little M.


No comments:

Post a Comment