Saturday, February 4, 2012

So it starts..

I've been reading blogs for years. All kinds, from silly to total tragedies. It seems to satisfy my nosy, scratch that, nosy is an awful way to put it.. I'm curious. About people. How they live, what they do, their likes and dislikes. It can be fascinating in the simplest way. I like to people watch I guess.. know them from afar. Probably because I have trouble bonding or creating new friendships.. I'm stuck too far inside myself. I'm sure all that will come out at some point. If I can manage to keep this up. *fingers crossed!* I'm getting off track. I would say I've been writing since I was a kid. Journals, stories, whatever. Dreaming up other lives in other places. But never in the open. Where it would be acceptable for complete strangers to take a peak inside my soul. Learn my secrets. They've always been secrets. My thoughts, I mean.. I could never quite say them out loud, it would always come out all wrong. I don't know who might ever come across this blog and read it.. it could be a thousand people or maybe no-one will discover me at all! We'll see.. I am a 26 yr old stay at home Mom. I have 3 radiant little boys. A is my first, he's 6. O and M came in a package deal. My 9 month old twins. My life is chaotic but boring. Those boys are my universe! Then I have my boyfriend.. 3+ years of interesting. I'll get there one day but for now.. its dinner time!


1 comment: