Saturday, February 11, 2012

The village idiot.

It only takes one asshole to ruin it for everyone.

We we're supposed to go to our nephew's birthday dinner. That asshole that was supposed to be "working" showed up drunk. He gave me a cd (normally, I would be excited. I <3 the cure..) and told me happy early Thanksgiving.... I think he meant valentine's day but whatever.

We weren't getting in the vehicle with him. I refuse to drive that demon truck so guess what.. we're no shows. It kinda makes me look like an asshole too..

*ONE STUPID AND SELFISH ACT CAN HURT AND DISAPPOINT ALOT OF PEOPLE.*

This is the kind of shit I'm tired of dealing with..

LauReN~

2 comments:

  1. :( I am glad you didn't get in the car with a drunk driver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never with my children. :) i can't say we don't go out bar hopping or whatever else. I would never knowing endanger my babies!

    ReplyDelete