Friday, February 10, 2012

Typical.

After all this feuding with these people.. WHY DO I ALWAYS FEEL SORRY!!?? I don't think I did or said anything wrong. I think their actions are well, fucked up.. Yet, here I am. All freakin' sorry and sad.

I ALWAYS DO THIS! Get all worked up and pissed off but a day later I'm a limp noodle.. Where's all that back bone now!? I spent a lot of years sort of raising them.. This feels like my own children stabbing me in the back, heart, spleen.. (something I should probably get used to.. )

I don't know.

I'm not giving in.

*Lesson* be careful how you treat the ones who are really there for you. The ones who really love you. They aren't gonna be around forever..

And when you treat me like shit don't expected to be treated any better. It doesn't matter who you are. ;)

LauReN~

No comments:

Post a Comment